Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||inVentiv Health Canada is part of inVentiv Health, the world’s only company in the healthcare industry with a complete range of commercialization solutions for every stage of the lifecycle. As part of inVentiv Health, we are armed with an expansive network of international and innovative resources. The following brands operate under the inVentiv Health Canada umbrella:
• JSA: Canada’s largest healthcare marketing and communications firm
• GSW Canada: Healthcare marketing and communications firm servicing global clients
• InsightOut: Brand consultancy, strategic planning, facilitation and training
The mood in our organization is decidedly upbeat. We are experiencing double-digit growth, which enables our focus on hiring and retaining top talent. We work with an environment of respectful collaboration, and one that acknowledges the need for a healthy work/life balance. Here at inVentiv, we show that you can care about your clients and your employees. One doesn’t have to come at the expense of the other.
||inVentiv Canada [GSW Toronto]
||Creative - Art
||We are looking for the best. Our objective is to always face the world with high quality work. Work that we’re proud of. Our Art Directors play an integral role in producing work that combines data, creative thinking, and brand strategy into compelling concepts that drive business results and client satisfaction. The work will include both digital and print. This is a client-facing role that requires the ability to engage clients and gain their support and confidence.
|Description of Duties
||• Responsibility for brand messaging and visual identity, through materials such as detail aids, websites, and other collateral material.
• Creative concept development in partnership with copywriters, designers and developers.
• Partnering with Project Management to ensure successful scheduling.
• Partnering with Account Management to ensure creative concepts that are strategically on target.
• Liaising with clients to gain buy-in to agency creative initiatives.
• Work with high professional standards, ethics and values…every day on every project.
||The following criteria are essential for this role:
• A minimum of 3-5 years agency experience.
• Experience in delivering creative solutions for both digital and print.
• Experience in digital creative including display advertising, video production, web design, user experience design, and branded experiences.
• Experience in all channels including mobile, social, print, broadcast, direct response, retail, and promotions.
• Exposure to and understanding of CRM.
• Ability to engage clients, and gain their confidence and trust.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
• A commitment to brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
These criteria would be assets for the role:
• Pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing experience.
• Self-motivated self-starter with a curiosity and a passion for digital media.
• Ability to take constructive criticism, and to seek out and act on peer/client feedback.
• Consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
If you have the right stuff…if you are good enough to work at inVentiv Canada…we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume, accompanied by a cover letter detailing why we should hire you as an Art Director. Email it to Erica Polek at email@example.com by Friday, March 1, 2013.
|Amount of Travel
||Less than 25%