Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VP, Experience Strategist
||GSW Worldwide - Columbus
||The VP Experience Strategist is primarily responsible for all facets of brand planning across the brand team and as an integral part of individual Brand Leadership Teams. The VP, Experience Strategist is tasked with the development of planning and research processes that identify unmet market needs through the illumination of customer emotions and market insights.
The VP Experience Strategist is able to work and balance both sides of the agency/client relationship by translating insights into a strategic point of view that can ground a team, lead to great strategic creative, adhere to measurable brand objectives and ultimately, elate clients.
|Description of Duties
||1. Strategy. Works proactively in ensuring agency value by leveraging cultural and market insights into the development of a superior brand strategy that is unique to the market place. The VP Experience Strategist has an ability to create a brand gestalt that depicts a unified strategy that clients can rally behind.
2. Research savvy. Offers clients a new perspective on the value of research as the collaborative interface between the agency, brand team and market research vendor. The VP Experience Strategist ensures that appropriate research methods are employed to meet agency and client objectives in building and launching successful brands. He/she must be able to independently analyze disparate research findings in a way that supports the development of a brand story but also protects the integrity of creative ideas.
3. Bring brand to life. Uses human truths and strategy to drive the brand creation process. He/she ensures that communications are on-strategy and emotionally resonate with all audiences throughout the launch, brand creation or creative development process.
4. Client / project management. Works collaboratively with account and creative teams, but are quickly also recognized by clients as 'go-to' delivery experts and demonstrate exceptional key client relationship management. Helps drive improvements in delivery output as well as helping establish upfront agency scope and planning processes.
5. Tactical planning. The VP Experience Strategist must not only advocate for the overall brand strategy, but he/she must also contribute to its evolution. Must understand and appreciate the tactical requirements of the business – and be capable of developing tactical solutions that deliver immediate results while supporting the brand experience.
||• 10 years marketing and advertising experience, at least 5 of which are in a senior level capacity. Agency and direct client facing experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred in behavioral sciences, business marketing and/or advertising.
• Previous supervisory experience, esp. in building, staffing and mentoring subordinates.
• Ability to travel up to 40% of time.
|Amount of Travel