Perform high level billing functions related to cost accounting.
Support the Company's mission, vision, and values by demonstrating the following: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community, and accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Review monthly / weekly checklists, reconciliations and manual invoices.
• Review/approve debit/credit memos.
• Assist with contract compliance audits and monthly closings.
• Participate in the annual audit process.
• Complete monthly reconciliations.
• Export payroll from billing system on a weekly basis.
• Conduct various audits between payroll and billing systems.
• Maintain accurate billing records.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Provide guidance to billing coordinators.
ALL SHOWN ABOVE REPRESENT ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: None
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
• Knowledge of regulations relating to payroll, taxes and general business financial conditions.
• Knowledge of accounting and understanding of general ledger accounts and how they relate to invoices.
• Ability to research and resolve issues using materials available on the Internet.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Self-directed and ability to work with little supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum five years of billing experience.
• Experience using ADP, PeopleSoft and/or other automated systems.
Core Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
• Customer service—manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs and requests for service and meets commitments.
• Dependability—consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information proficiently.
• Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, examines own work to ensure excellence and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with unexpected events.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Travel as required to meet accountabilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
I have reviewed my job description and agree that it represents a correct description of the duties and responsibilities of my current job.
inVentiv Health Clinical, LLC, an inVentiv Health, Inc. company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace