- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process to include the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews, with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Coordinate recruitment activities including interview coordination, managing client issues and the generation of sales leads.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships. Maintaining a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent training/education and experience.
Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting with a proven track record to fill a variety of different industries, roles, and levels including middle to senior level positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and a successful track record in fast-paced, change-oriented environments.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, including full cycle recruiting.
- Proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.