· Provide contract advice and legal support to various Internal PharmaNet/I3 departments (clinical, project finance, operations, etc.).
· Assist project management and clinical operations in the organization and management of study-specific contracts (Investigator, institutions, vendors, and other third parties)
· Prepare study and country specific site contracting templates; review and draft contracts.
· interface with parties to negotiate and finalize contracts for signature.
· Liaise with Internal project teams to facilitate timely study start-up,
· Provide study-specific advice on matters related to legal issues and site contracting.
· Support review of other study-specific documents, as requested by the team.
· Assist In the maintenance of department library relative to assigned areas of focus.
· Perform such other duties as assigned or required by department leadership.