Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Automotive - Manufacturing and Parts
||District Customer Service Manager, Central Zone
We currently have need to recruit for a District Parts & Service Manager, reporting to our Fixed Operations Manager for our Central Zone. The DPSM is responsible for managing and enforcing established standards that promote dealership parts and service sales, efficient fixed operations and high levels of customer satisfaction levels.
• Responsible for ensuring the Company’s parts and service policies and procedures are implemented by the dealer body.
• Assist dealers to control parts inventory, maintain customer satisfaction levels and develop effective procedures to quickly secure inventory when required.
• Ensure that dealerships are equipped with the prescribed tools and equipment as set out by Hyundai Dealership standards.
• Investigate and report on product liability cases as per established procedure, and report on product problems using FQCR forms.
• Monitor dealership processes to ensure maximum parts and service sales and high customer satisfaction levels.
• Meet or exceed established targets relating to market penetration for wholesale parts.
• Action Oriented
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Technical automotive knowledge
• Ability to work independently and travel on a regular basis
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum two (2) years experience in a service function in the automotive industry
• Wholesale and retail experience at a dealership level would be an asset
• Automotive technical experience would be an asset
• University/College education in a business or automotive technical function.
|Years Of Experience