Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Vehicle Distribution Analyst
We have an opening for a Vehicle Distribution Analyst reporting to our Manager, Vehicle Distribution, in our Markham, Ontario office. The overall responsibility of this role is to monitor the Company’s product inventory level to support the business plan and current sales trends as they develop. Additionally, this role is responsible to submit the production orders to the factory, monitor stock levels and provide sales forecasting and analysis.
• Monitor the Company’s inventory levels and distribution of vehicles equitably to all zones.
• Prepare and present monthly production orders to senior management.
• Gather and provide information relative to shipping schedules, model/colour availability, billing and inventory.
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding vehicle distribution.
• Create and maintain vehicle rundown.
• Prioritize monthly production orders and follow up with respective factories
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the retail auto industry.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role within the retail automotive industry would be an asset.
• University degree in a business related field.