Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Automotive - Manufacturing and Parts
||Customer Experience Coordinator
This position will be based at our head office in Markham, Ontario working in the National Service Department reporting to the Manager, CSI. The successful incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and administering customer experience programs delivered to Hyundai dealerships. This includes, but not limited to, coordinating dealer sales incentives, and reporting CSI data to management.
• Coordinate all aspects of the Underperforming Dealership (UPD) initiatives.
• Develop presentations as required.
• Maintain departmental budget control and accounting.
• Coordinate Customer Experience Reporting Site deliverables.
• Quarterly scoring and communication of CCC Incentive programs.
• Complete CSI Reports.
• Coordinate Dealer interference investigations.
• Assist with adjudicating survey appleals.
• Respond to all CSI inquiries from Dealers, Field staff and internal colleagues.
• Recommend program enhancements as required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Knowledge of the retail auto industry.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role within the automotive industry would be an asset.
• University degree in a business related field.
||Bachelors (Including Honours)
|Years Of Experience