Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles.
||Automotive - Manufacturing and Parts
||Sponsorship & Events Coordinator
The Sponsorship & Events Coordinator directly reports to the Manager, Sponsorship & Events in our Markham, Ontario facility. In this role, you will be responsible to assist with the full cycle of events planning including the coordination, developing and executing Company events, promotions and sponsorships across Canada. The incumbent will also assist with advertising initiatives as required.
• Assist in providing seamless execution of all corporate events including auto shows, promotions and sponsorships, and experiential initiatives.
• Monitor and track event costs and finances including updating budgets, creating purchase orders and processing invoices ensuring program objectives are achieved while maintaining cost effective pricing.
• Assist in the development for events preparation including event materials, graphics and on-site execution.
• Liaise and work with current and potential vendors on event related matters.
• Coordinate vehicle displays for marketing and advertising events.
• Coordinate with the internal Legal department on agreement approvals and insurance requests.
• Act as the point of contact for all external sponsorship opportunities.
• Work with marketing and advertising agencies to evaluate all sponsorship opportunities.
• Assist with other marketing functions as required.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and to travel on a regular basis to event sites.
• Strong project management skills including planning, execution and reporting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel and Word)
• Good understanding of the automotive industry.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• College/and or university degree in events planning, marketing or communications.
• Experience in corporate events planning or events coordinating is an asset.
||Bachelors (Including Honours)
|Years Of Experience