Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada celebrating 30 years of operation in 2013. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Technical Trainer (Bilingual)
We have a newly created opening for a Technical Trainer, reporting to our Business Development & Training Manager in our Markham, Ontario facility. The Technical Trainer’s primary purpose is to provide technical training relating to the Company’s product to our dealership network and company employees.
• Implement and deliver technical programs to dealership and Company employees.
• Assist in developing new courses relative to new and/or modified products.
• Prepare training materials and visual aids such as presentations, flipcharts, tests and handouts.
• Offer recommendations or new service and repair products and special service tools/equipment.
• Attend annual Hyundai Motor Company (“HMC”) hosted new model technical training courses.
• Locate, coordinate booking and maintain off-site training facilities to be used for technical training as required.
• Must be fully bilingual (English/French).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles.
• Strong technical knowledge of Hyundai’s line up of cars.
• Customer focused and service oriented.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum seven (7) years experience in similar position. Previous experience as a trainer would be desirable.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree related to the field.
|Years Of Experience