Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada and will be celebrating 30 years of operation in 2013. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Bilingual Automotive Technical Trainer
We have a newly created opening for a Automotive Technical Trainer, reporting to our Business Development & Training Manager in our Markham, Ontario facility. The Technical Trainer’s primary purpose is to provide technical training to our dealership network and company employees based on our product line.
• Implement and deliver technical programs to dealership and company employees.
• Assist in developing new courses relative to new and/or modified products.
• Prepare training materials and visual aids such as presentations, flipcharts, tests and handouts.
• Offer recommendations or new service and repair products and special service tools/equipment.
• Attend annual Hyundai Motor Company (“HMC”) hosted new model technical training courses.
• Locate, coordinate booking and maintain off-site training facilities to be used for technical training as required.
• Must be fully bilingual (English/French).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of adult learning principles.
• Strong technical knowledge of Hyundai’s line up of cars.
• Customer focused and service oriented.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum seven (7) years experience in similar position. Previous experience as a trainer would be desirable.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree related to the field.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
To apply, please visit our corporate website at www.hyundaicanada.com and submit your profile.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.