Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Customer Experience Training Coordinator
We have a newly created opening for a Customer Experience Training Coordinator, reporting to our Manager, CSI located in our Markham, Ontario facility. The overall purpose of this position is to coordinate and administer customer experience training programs delivered to Hyundai dealerships including both the sales and service departments. This position would be responsible for scheduling and executing training programs, coordinating dealer sales incentives and reporting CSI data to management, and the completion of department financial reporting.
• Interaction with outside administration vendor on a weekly basis
• Coordinate trips and rewards with vendors as needed – all aspects of reward fulfillment
• Write and post bulletins as required
• Administration of the entire process which can include posting of courses and quizzes, ad hoc reporting, following up on enrolment in courses, sending out reminders to dealerships and answering questions from field and dealership personnel
• Make recommendations on how to enhance the program
• Maintain budget control and reconciliation
• Coordinate the execution of all process training initiatives which can include ensuring the initiative remains on schedule, assisting with the development, working with vendors to resolve conflicts and writing and posting bulletins
• Will be required to create and conduct presentations to management including executives, field staff, and dealers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organization skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the automotive industry
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• University Degree, preferably from a business discipline
• Minimum three (3) years experience in a similar function