||Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles.
||Fixed Operations Coordinator (Bilingual)
||The Fixed Operations Coordinator will be based at our head office in Markham, Ontario working in the National Service Department. Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible to provide general administrative support to the Fixed Operations Manager, as well as 11 DPSM’s and 206 Dealers. This is a visible role in which significant discretion is required when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Administer Hyundai Spring and Fall promotions, clothing programs, parts manager, service managers, service advisors and technician training programs
- Ensure dealer contact information is maintained current in order to connect for various parts and service programs
- Update the Learning Management System (LMS) and follow up with dealers to ensure it remains current
- Track, review and confirm the validity of incoming invoices and expenses reports, track DPSM visits and contact report submission
- Draft, prepare and proofread memos, reports, and presentations; distribute copies to interested parties as required
- Schedule meetings, facilities, catering and presentation material for events or presentations
- Provide general office support to the Fixed Operations Manager and District Parts & Sales Managers
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in both French & English
- Sound judgment and ability to act with discretion
- Possess superior attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Required Experience, Education and Designations
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or executive support role.
- Post-secondary education required.