Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Automotive - Manufacturing and Parts
||District Customer Service Manager, Atlantic Zone
We currently have need to recruit for a District Customer Service Manager, reporting to our Atlantic Zone Manager. The DCSM is responsible for the attainment of our industry leading customer satisfaction goals at all customer touch points and to support all areas of our fixed operations.
• Ensure that our sales, service and parts customer service standards and processes are effectively implemented by the dealer body.
• Counsel and assist dealers on improving customer satisfaction, including training of dealership personnel and tracking and improving customer retention regarding sales, service and parts business.
• Monitor dealership processes (and train when necessary) to ensure industry leading sales, parts and service customer satisfaction levels.
• Monitor complaints from CR as well as through social media to keep abreast of customer concerns and inquiries.
• Assist dealers in controlling parts inventory to maintain customer satisfaction levels and develop effective procedures to quickly secure inventory when required.
• Ensure dealerships are equipped with the necessary equipment and tools as outlined by HACC to properly service our customers.
• Investigate and report on product liability cases as per established procedures and report on product problems using PLI reports.
• Responsible for ensuring the Company’s parts and service policies and procedures are implemented by the dealer body.
• Customer oriented
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Strong decision making and negotiating skills
• Technical automotive knowledge
• Ability to work as a team and travel on a regular basis
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Minimum two (2) years experience in a similar function in the automotive industry
• Wholesale and retail experience at a dealership level would be an asset
• Automotive technical experience would be an asset
• University/College education in a business or automotive technical function.
||Bachelors (Including Honours)
|Years Of Experience
||Nova Scotia [NS]