Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Automotive - Manufacturing and Parts
||Internal Audit Manager
We have a newly created opening for an Internal Audit Manager reporting to the President & CEO. The primary purpose of this position is to strengthen the Company’s management and control capabilities through the planning and performing of audits to assess the adequacy of current controls and processes. This role is also responsible for presenting audit findings and recommending corrective action to senior management.
• Plan, design and perform audits for internal departments and external business partners.
• Identify internal control weaknesses and variances from financial and/or operating policies and procedures and provide detailed recommendations for improvement.
• Design, plan and complete projects that address the analysis of operational issues, business process reviews and risk management.
• Participate in the development and implementation of financial strategies and tactics.
• Manage, coach, counsel and develop staff (as department grows).
• Ascertain the extent of compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Make recommendations to minimize risks of loss, improve efficiency of the operation and reduce costs.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Thorough knowledge of auditing principles
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organization skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Completion of an undergraduate degree
• Completion of Accounting designation; CA, CGA, CMA
• Minimum five (5) years experience in an audit function with at least two years of supervisory experience.
||Bachelors (Including Honours)
|Years Of Experience