The Web & Online Administrator directly reports to the Manager, Infrastructure & DCS in our Markham, Ontario facility. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and supporting web-based applications and programs for the Company’s internet and intranet systems. This senior position requires a team player who is able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and communicate effectively.
· Define, analyze, design, build and test web-based applications.
· Manage all projects to ensure project timelines and costs are controlled and kept within scope.
· Administer all web-related software and all related databases.
· Create documentation and provide training.
· Administer the Hyundai Dealer Facing System.
· Maintain on-line interfaces between Hyundai 3rd party websites.
· Develop and maintain internal on-line communication system (e-power).
· Maintain CMS tools and provide assistance, documentation and training to users.
· Work with business groups to define requirements and create Business Requirement Documents.
· Ensure in-house and 3rd Party SOW meet business requirements and capture projects adequately.
· Proven project management, business analysis and database skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong understanding website design & management.
· Strong understanding of .Net, HTML, SharePoint, SQL Server and MS Project
· Ability to work within the scope of our core competencies of Customer, Cooperation, Challenge, People & Globality.
Required Experience, Education and Designations
· College and or university degree in graphic design, marketing, multimedia.
· Minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years experience within a similar role