Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles.
||Traffic/Distribution Coordinator, CZ
As a member of the Central Zone team, the incumbent will be responsible to analyze dealer vehicle inventory requirements to support District Sales Managers in the allocation of vehicles and monitor proper distribution and follow-up of vehicles at all times. In addition, this role is responsible for the office administration including communication, logistics and reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate who is interested in a career within the automotive industry. This is an important role within the Zone office to support the field staff and dealerships.
• Assist with import, receipt, and distribution of vehicles to dealers in a specified area.
• Process orders from dealers, analyze availability and schedule delivery and follow-up.
• Gather and provides information relative to shipping schedules, model/colour availability, billing and inventory.
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding vehicle distribution.
• Prepare sales and market analysis reports.
• Manage press fleet and company vehicles including booking and tracking of usage.
• Responsible for the logistics for meetings and zone events.
• Support Zone staff with the scheduling of marketing materials and initiatives (e.g. mall displays, DAA meetings and Zone Advertising)
• Provide administrative assistance including answering incoming calls, distribution and arrangement of mail and courier deliveries, office supplies inventory and general office duties.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, organization, attention to detail and follow-up.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with multiple types of groups and/or individuals.
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills and proven ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• The ideal candidate has completed an undergraduate university degree in a related business discipline and has a minimum of one (1) year work experience
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and on our company Linkedin page "Hyundai Canada"
||Bachelors (Including Honours)
|Years Of Experience
||Less than 1 year of experience