Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of award winning vehicles from subcompact to sport utility to luxury and is committed to providing world-class vehicles that over-deliver on quality, safety and design.
Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983 and has grown into one of the best selling foreign manufacturers in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be contributed to the Company’s commitment to quality, safety and design which is reflected in the numerous awards won by our vehicles
||Premium Car Manager
The Premium Car Manager reporting into the VP, Sales is responsible for providing exclusive focus and responsibility for all premium product (Equus, Genesis) related activities. This individual will coordinate all cross functional Sales, Marketing, PR, Dealer Development, Training, and CSI into a comprehensive HACC strategy. The position will also serve as the primary conduit with the field organization to insure full alignment with corporate strategy and an integrated implementation of all tactical initiatives and increase the level of engagement, commitment, and compliance of dealers.
• Overall responsibility is to improve the overall position of Genesis and Equus, and raise the awareness of these models for near-luxury car buyers, by preparing an integrated strategy that will achieve monthly and annual Genesis and Equus sales objectives.
• Increase the level of engagement, commitment and compliance of dealers.
• Develop grass-roots promotional activities in order to provide customers a first-hand experience of Hyundai’s premium vehicle models.
• Monitor and analyze Hyundai premium car performance and luxury competitive activities.
• Prepare/present monthly brand metrics and sales results to management.
• Champion the development and launch of sales results to management.
• Direct responsibility for premium car product packaging, advertising, sponsorship and training strategy and plans, including budget.
• Take the lead in working with other departments on execution of a full marketing plan.
• Provide recommendations for incentives and retail offers.
• Develop a Dealer Advisory Board of engaged and committed Equus operators to serve as a sounding board for new initiatives, best practices, and emerging issues.
• Consistently monitor and track key operational requirements for all franchised Equus dealers and hold regions accountable for dealer compliance: Equus Demo/service Loaner, Minimum Stocking Levels, etc.
• Take the lead role to ensure we have the optimal premium car dealer network including facility requirements.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to establish and reach set goals
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
• Undergraduate degree in Business is required; discipline in Marketing would be considered an asset
• Minimum seven (7) years experience in a marketing or sales function
• Previous automotive industry experience would be considered an asset.
||Sales & Marketing