||Director, Global Accounts
What to Expect as a Director, Global Accounts?
As a Director, Global Accounts, you will be responsible for managing the sales process of Talent Technology’s largest strategic opportunities.
- Work with cross functional teams to close complex deals in excess of 10 million dollars in total revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of business issues customers are facing and drive the team to map out a solution that will deliver value to the customer
- Develop in depth knowledge of our entire product suite and effectively sell to prospects.
- Deliver against individual quota assignments
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory.
- Utilize internal CRM to manage activities and tasks and on-going prospect/client relationships.
- Effectively work inter-departmentally to obtain information on all aspects of the sales cycle, including RFP’s
- Represent Talent Technology Corporation with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Proven experience with at least 7 years in a sales capacity
- Strong preference for deep experience in ATS or the Talent Generation Space
- Strong understanding of technology, web, enterprise (ERP) software
- Existing working relationships with ERP (Oracle, SAP, Lawson) sales teams is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written
- Team player