||Enterprise Account Manager
What to expect as an Enterprise Account Manager?
The Enterprise Account Manager will manage post-sale client relationships for a portfolio of Talemetry's strategic customers and will ensure overall client satisfaction for their assigned customer base. You will work with some of our largest clients to ensure they achieve an exceptional return on their investment in our products and services, with the ultimate goal of client retention and growth.
Sales & Relationship Management:
Build and manage strategic relationships with assigned customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and customer renewal rates
Continually review customers’ usage of our products and services and identify opportunities to sell additional solutions.
Serve as a business development resource to grow our Human Resources Consulting business both within our existing customer base
Liaise with our Partner Manager and Product Management staff to coordinate those relationships within your customers that participate in those programs
Issue Resolution & Administration
- Work closely with our Services team to manage issues to resolution throughout their implementation process and subsequent client lifecycle
- Work creatively to resolve non-technical customer issues for your customers
- Manage all contract administration and finance issues with assigned customers
- Product team to coordinate the gathering and submission of product enhancement requests and ensure timely responses
- Work with Marketing team to develop client references, case studies, and testimonials
Proven ability to build relationships with corporate executives at Fortune 500 corporations
Subject matter expertise in human resource management and/or recruitment processes
Superior listening, oral and written communication skills Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems
High degree of personal accountability and integrity
Self-motivated, ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
A minimum of 5 years of account management experience with large corporate customers
Knowledge of corporate recruiting systems and technologies:
ERP (PeopleSoft, Oracle iRecruitment, SAP)
Enterprise Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo etc.)
Talent Management systems
Job Marketing Technologies