||Project Manager/Business Analyst
What to Expect as a Project Manager/Business Analyst?
The Project Manager/Business Analyst will be responsible for driving successful implementations of the Company’s software solutions for customers. The PM-BA will provide a rounded set of implementation services within projects, and will be supported by technical specialists. The PM-BA’s functional project role will be responsible for requirements and design work, documentation, training and non-technical configuration and integration activities. This role will be the primary customer point of contact for small-to-medium projects, and project management using pre-existing processes and templates: project planning, activity coordination, status reporting and risk/issue management.
- Advise customers on Talemetry application scope and features, as well as relevant industry data integrations.
- Assist with the development and documentation of business objectives and requirements.
- Complete design documentation, and supporting the management of project scope.Develop or extend, and deliver user training to customers.
- On occasion, support the development and review of test plans, cases and conditions.
- Coordinate with 3rd parties such as job boards in the activation of data integrations with Talemetry.
- Configure settings for customer Talemetry applications.
- Lead, manage and support implementations for customers deploying and integrating Talemetry products, integrated with various applicant tracking applications such as Oracle (Taleo, PeopleSoft/TAM, EBS/iRecruitment), SAP, or others as required.
- Coordinate and monitor project tasks, identifying and escalating project risks and issues.
- Provide feedback on, and enhancements to tools and processes to continually improve implementation team effectiveness.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the Talemetry product implementation process.
- Assist Professional Services management and Account managers in determining services requirements and scope.
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior communication and customer facing skills required, for business requirements gathering, project leadership.
- Documentation abilities for business data, workflows, and user requirements in various formats required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels within the organization expected.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with varying degrees of complexity.
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and ability to integrate technical and functional areas.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and provide directions to achieve successful project delivery.
- Experience working with software development/implementation projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable.
- Knowledge of the recruiting industry is required, as well as familiarity with recruiting business applications, such as Oracle Taleo, PeopleSoft, iRecruitment, SAP; other knowledge of CRM, SFA and ERP systems helpful.
- More than 5 years relevant experience in software implementation/consulting professional services preferred.
- Significant business and systems analysis experience required.
- Project lead or project management experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.