||Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
What to Expect as a Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
As a Ruby on Rails Software Developer you will be an integral part of the Talemetry Integrations development team to design and build different aspects of the Integration of Talemetry with Industry solutions.
- Implement user stories within an agile development framework.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers to ensure UI standards and design standards are met.
- Participate in analyzing user stories with product managers.
- Work with Product Management to validate product designs.
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the TTC products and how we can best leverage new technologies.
- Building Integrations between cloud systems (Social Networks, Job Boards, Databases)
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of Ruby and the Rails framework.
- Understands various design patterns and development methodologies, such as MVC pattern, object oriented design, agile development, model-driven development, test-driven development.
- Understands database design concepts, such as data modeling and optimization.
- Understands security concepts and strategies and how they relate to distributed applications.
- Good knowledge of web design and usability principles, issues, and techniques.
- Creative problem solver that is self-motivated, result-oriented, adaptive, eager to learn, and a strong team player.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 year experience with Ruby on Rails.
- At least 1 year of experience in designing and building web-based applications.
- Experience with agile processes is a definite plus