||Sr. Account Executive, Mid Market
What to Expect as a Sr. Account Executive?
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for introducing the HireDesk web-based solution, as well as other Talent Technology products or modules, implementation services, and training to mid-market corporate customers in a defined territory in North America.
The Sr. Account Executive will develop and implement an approved sales account plan for their defined territory.
In addition, you will own post-sale client relationships with key strategic accounts and will ensure customer satisfaction and retention through carrying out proactive account management activities and resolving issues that arise.
- Build a qualified pipeline of opportunities for Corporate customers through the identification and qualification of such organizations using proactive prospecting techniques and responding to incoming inquiries
- Sell at a volume to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop an approved territory plan to guide the sales focus and daily activities as well as guide the partner management and marketing efforts in order to achieve the sales plan, as defined by management
- Use a “solution selling” approach to conduct the sales process and match prospects with Talent Technology product
- Work with Solution Specialists to conduct needs analysis and responses to RFI/RFP’s.
- Provide tailored product demonstrations to customers.
- Determine pre and post sales service requirements
- Prepare and deliver proposals
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Build and manage relationships with your assigned accounts to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and customer renewal rates
- Continually review your customers’ usage of our products and services and identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement
- Identify and close opportunities to sell additional products and services to existing customers
- Work creatively to resolve non-technical customer issues to avoid escalation or loss of customer
- Manage all contract administration and finance issues for your assigned customers
- Participate in the creation and deployment of various client-facing programs (e.g. surveys, user groups/advisory boards) and communication initiatives (e.g. newsletter, service alerts)
- Compile and respond to all client feedback and product/service suggestions; liaise with Product Management to define requirements and deliver responses
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with corporate customers
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience and understanding of selling to the human resources and finance functions with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and demonstrated superior sales skills
- Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience strongly preferred with a solid understanding of web-based applications
- Familiarity with Solution Selling or Customer Centric Selling
- Education: Business or related degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent listener
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and technologies preferred; familiarity with CRM, SFA and ERP systems helpful
- Extremely well organized
- Self-driven and tenacious
- Thrives within a fast-paced environment