· Responsible for managing day-to day activities in the region, including assigned Supervisors, Authorized Inspectors and clients.
· Implementing and managing inspection service priorities to ensure compliance with quality, safety, QC manual and client requirements, while meeting budgetary commitments.
· Provide ASME/NB technical and administrative support to staff and clients; support and implement sales and marketing activities; support corporate technical and administrative initiatives; develop staff; support TRS, Non-Nuclear and Government business units and other special assignments as directed.
· Full compliance with Quality Manual is mandatory in order to ensure satisfactory annual audits of Regions and that only safe high quality services are provided. Must also maintain full compliance with other established policies and procedures.
· Reports to the Vice President Code Services – Nuclear.
· Preferred location is the Atlanta office. Will consider person being located in any of the US offices.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, including courses in management and leadership
Experience in managing a P&L unit.
5 years experience supervising or managing delivery of services to/in the boiler/pressure vessel industry
10 years experience supervising or managing delivery of services to/in the boiler/pressure vessel industry. With 5 years experience as a ‘B’ or ‘NS’ endorsed Supervisor.
Experience in the application and utilization of technical codes and standards
Must possess above average knowledge of ASME & NB codes in a variety of shop environments
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interface effectively at all organizational levels, internally and externally; excellent communication and presentation skills; strong organizational and project management skills.
Ability to formulate strategies and tactics and effectively implement into actions that achieve desired results. Ability to travel 30-40%.