Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Organization Overview :
||Being part of The Globe and Mail team requires a passion for excellence and an unwavering commitment to innovate in a fast-paced and dynamically evolving environment. Demonstrating these characteristics in the workplace every day is what makes our people the foundation of our success.
We support a culture in which employees can live their ideals, develop their abilities, creatively contribute to the success of the organization and be recognized, appreciated and rewarded for doing so. If you are the best in your field, we'd like to hear from you.
||Accounts Receiveable Adminsitrative Support
|Position Overview :
||Responsible for providing administrative support to the Accounts Receivable (AR) team; action credit application forms, prepare account reconciliations, 3rd party paperwork, prepare & post journal entries, and manage the Advertising credit note queue
• Action credit applications (e.g. contact trade references, pull D&B reports, etc.)
• Prepare account reconciliations
• Prepare journal entries
• Post journals entries to clear customer accounts
• Prepare refund paperwork
• Prepare 3rd party collections paperwork
• Monitor Advertising credit note queue and send emails to respective Sales Managers requesting release of Advertising credit notes
• Maintain record storage to comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
• Assist team with ad hoc projects as required
• Minimum 1-3 years, pervious AR experience
• Working knowledge of the AR transactions in SAP is preferred
• Strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Attention to detail is a must
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Dedicated team player with customer driven focus
|Functional Area :