Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us. Fountain Tire is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in your area.
Here’s who we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets.
Your duties will include:
- Answering telephones in a courteous manner and if necessary re-direct calls to appropriate individuals
- Ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
- Reconcile daily end-of-day receipts and prepare bank deposits.
- Record all petty cash activities with appropriate receipts records.
- Manage and maintain general office filing system.
What does it take to get on track?
- High school diploma and one year of experience in an office environment.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to accurately enter data; this includes basic proficiency in Excel. Experience with and/or knowledge of DAX would be considered a definite asset.
- A customer service focus supported by excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage independent work and customer inquiries
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.
Whether you are looking to join Fountain Tire on the technical side of the business in the shop—Tire Technician, Automotive or Heavy Duty Technician—or the highly interactive customer facing roles at the front counter—Inside or Outside Sales Representative—both sides of the business are equally important and both can lead to bigger opportunities!