||Outside Sales Representative (Grande Prairie)
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
Here’s who we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets.
Your duties will include:
- Verify if requested product is available.
- Provide alternative product if requested product is not available in an acceptable time frame.
- Accept sales requests during sales calls
- Accepts sales request via telephone, fax, mail, etc.
- Obtain necessary information, name address, phone numbers, etc.
- Process all pertinent information into the computer system
- Obtain a proper margin as outlined by the Store Manager
- Ensure customer is satisfied with the final sale, explain receipt, obtain signature.
- Ensure every client/customer requests are processed in a timely manner. To maintain client base.
- Ensure the best service is provided to our client/customer
- Provide after service follow-up with all customers
- Handle client/customer complaints.
What does it take to get on track?
- Work experience in Sales and Service in Tire Industry or related Industrial experience.
- Excellent driving record. Valid Drivers License, with a satisfactory Drivers Abstract from province of residence.
- Offer self-motivation, self-initiative and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Must participate in continuing education to upgrade knowledge in order to carry out responsibilities/duties.
- Ability to lift 25 kilograms
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.
Whether you are looking to join Fountain Tire on the technical side of the business in the shop—Tire Technician, Automotive or Heavy Duty Technician—or the highly interactive customer facing roles at the front counter—Inside or Outside Sales Representative—both sides of the business are equally important and both can lead to bigger opportunities!