||Marketing Specialist (Edmonton Location)
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, Fountain Tire is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's "50 Best Managed Companies". Our pride extends to being one of the 10 largest independent tire dealers in North America, and recipient of many Customer Service and Best Business Awards. Our vision - to be the best tire dealer in Canada - is reflected in all facets of our business. Currently, we have 140 stores spanning as far west as Victoria, British Columbia and as far east as Vaughan, Ontario, with plans to expand further. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented people who apply their knowledge, training and tools to the achievement of this vision.
Fountain Tire Wholesale Division. is searching for a Marketing Specialist located in our Edmonton Corporate Office.
Primary duties include:
- Define and execute marketing goals or opportunities to increase wholesale business.
- Develop and manage Tire Country’s marketing communications plan that supports the overall strategic plan for all wholesale customers. This includes working with marketing agencies and other marketing associates on the communication strategy to improve sales and brand equity.
- Plan and develop Tire Country promotions by reviewing previous sales data, creating proposals for and working with vendors and internal stakeholders to finalize and execute promotions.
- Continually analyze competitor pricing and product offerings to determine any gaps in our wholesale product line offerings; provide product introduction recommendations as required.
- Implement all reward and rebate programs, lead marketing initiatives and manage all aspects of the website and ordering portal
Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related field) combined with 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement marketing concepts to achieve desired results
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to varied audiences and in varied formats (online, in person, in writing, etc.)
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.