Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver's seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, Fountain Tire is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's "50 Best Managed Companies". Our pride extends to being one of the 10 largest independent tire dealers in North America, and recipient of many Customer Service and Best Business Awards.
Our vision - to be the best tire dealer in Canada - is reflected in all facets of our business. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented people who want to be a part of achieving this vision.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant at our Terrace, BC store. As an important member of the store management team, the Administrative Assistant will contribute to Fountain Tire store success by providing administrative and sales support to the store management team. This will include:
- Ensuring the best service is provided to our customers.
- Answering telephones in a courteous manner and if necessary re-direct calls to appropriate individuals.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
- Reconciling daily end-of-day receipts and prepare bank deposits.
- Recording all petty cash activities with appropriate receipts records.
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer.
What does it take to get on track?
- High school diploma and one year of experience in an office environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) software. Experience with DAX would be considered a definite asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to effectively manage independent work and customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment as well as individually.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
What do we offer?
- Competitive market wages
- Paid travel expenses within Western Canada to and from the mine site.
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family.
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization.
- Support in developing, learning and sharing knowledge.
- Policies and programs that support a balanced lifestyle.
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations.
At Fountain Tire, you'd have a great place to work--competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.