||Assistant Store Manager (Victoria Location)
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and take off with Fountain Tire! We’re looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join our Langford B.C. store management team.
With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! We truly believe that this is because of the passionate people who have chosen to pursue a career with us.
At our Langford store, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about providing excellent customer service, and delivers such excellent service that people comment on it!
- Is a skilled tire sales person, able to understand and meet customers’ needs with just the right Fountain Tire product.
- Likes the daily challenge of running a business and working towards clear goals.
- Values a strong team-based workplace.
- Brings a sense of humour to the workplace.
A key member of the front-line team, the Assistant Store Manager is expected to work closely with the Store Manager in all facets of the Operation and is responsible for the total operation of the location during the absence of the Store Manager. In this role, you will be accountable for:
- Assisting in the management all aspects of the store location to ensure operational procedures are communicated to Associates and practiced.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships by providing a superior customer experience, participating in business and community events, and effectively handling customer complaints when required.
- Recruiting, developing and leading a team of Associates dedicated to providing a superior customer experience.
- Completing sales requests at the front counter, and tire & mechanical service work as required.
What does it take to get on track?
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in tires sales or mechanical services.
- Prior leadership experience is an asset.
- Commitment to providing a superior customer experience.
- Ability to lead a team by example, including demonstrating good interpersonal skills, responsibility and motivation, professionalism and working effectively with others.
- Commitment to building and contributing to strong community partnerships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize competing demands.
- Communication skills with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
We offer a competitive total compensation package, advanced learning and development opportunities, and we truly care about our people.