||Sales Representative General Application
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
Here’s who we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets.
Your duties will include:
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers.
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer.
- Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received.
What does it take to get on track?
- High school diploma and one year of tire and mechanical service related experience
- A customer service focus with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships; this includes good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong computer skills to effectively navigate computer systems and successfully complete required E-Learning courses
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.
Whether you are looking to join Fountain Tire on the technical side of the business in the shop—Tire Technician, Automotive or Heavy Duty Technician—or the highly interactive customer facing roles at the front counter—Inside or Outside Sales Representative—both sides of the business are equally important and both can lead to bigger opportunities!