Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Major Account Manager 3 (AMSL492)
||Full Time Regular
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts inc. Fortune 1000 accounts and strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
Job Skills Required:
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred