Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Software Development QA Engineer (AMRD306)
||Full Time Regular
||Execute regression/functional/stress testing on FortiGate and related products using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques
Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases as well as scripting
Identify, document and track software defects found during testing
Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified/reproduced and fixed
- Complete tasks without much supervision.
- Ability to perform own research, experimentation and taking risks.
- Passionate, motivated and always willing to learn and explore new technologies.
- Easy to get along, good listening skill and team player.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, VLAN, routing, multicast, and switching
- Solid understandings of security technologies like firewall, IPS, VPN, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of firewalls, Linux, DoS, network sniffers (such as wireshark), packet replay, IPv6, HA, 802.3ad
- Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell, Ruby, TCL, PERL are consideration
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, and software development fundamentals
- Experience in using various test equipments such as Spirent TestCenter, Breaking Point, Ixia, etc.
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting PC/server software and hardware in a Windows or Unix environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
- Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field