Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Network Security Architect (AMRD322)
||Full Time Regular
Fortinet is currently looking for an experienced Network Security Architect in Sunnyvale to build solutions and documentation for Fortinet Management platform. You will be supporting Fortinet customers in building web applications and integrating third-party software with Fortinet’s Management and Reporting platforms.
- Develop API and integration documentation for the Fortinet management platform
- Develop and maintain example web applications that demonstrate the strengths of the Fortinet management platform
- Assist end user development staff with technical support for Fortinet products
- Delivering precise knowledge transfer to end user staff
- Moderating and administrating content for an online support site
- Testing new features and/or new FortiOS releases
- Verifying FortiManager configurations and implementing best practices per end user policies
- Participate with SE peers to lead the design and architecture of secure IP networks utilizing and leveraging all aspects of Fortinet’s product line to create superior solutions in competitive environments.
- Provide training to System Engineers at various events worldwide and mentor SE specialists within Virtual Teams.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to help identify, qualify, and develop features critical to Fortinet’s success.
- Write whitepapers, tech notes, and other high-level technical documentation as required.
- Interface with Fortinet’s Business and Technology partners within designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge to the field Systems Engineers.
Job Skills Required
- Experience with Perl, Python, or other scripting language
- Must have solid foundation of IP networks and network security fundamentals
- Experience integrating with SOAP, REST, or other APIs
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Highly motivated, can work well with minimal supervision
- Understanding of networking and security concepts an asset
- A strong team player, must demonstrate a helpful and professional attitude to peers and customers
- Well-developed and effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and competence to write technical material for training
- Experience with Fortinet’s product line and technologies a plus
- Experience with Fortinet’s Management platform a strong plus
- Experience with JSON-RPC or WSDL a strong plus
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent experience/related field
Graduate Degree a plus