Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Jr. QA Engineer (CARD)
||CARD Jr QA Consolidated
||Full Time Regular
As a fast growing successful organization, Fortinet Technologies now invites several Jr. QA Engineers to join our team. These positions offer variety and direct involvement with complex, innovative technology; as well as the opportunity to work with a close knit team of experienced and talented QA and software engineers.
The following job responsibilities are examples of daily activities:
- Setup and maintain a bench mark testing environment for Web Filtering service.
- Develop tools to generate statictics and analyse them to help identify the areas to focus, inorder to improve Fortiguard service quality.
- Maintain and execute existing tools and scripts.
- Setup environments using virtual machines and automate the testing.
- Continual review and improvement of testing process and implementation.
Job Skills Required
- 1+ years of software testing experience.
- Proven experience with scripting ( Perl / Shell / PHP )
- Proficient in Linux environments with some knowledge in networking
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, and software development fundamentals
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and ability to analyse and debug complex systems.
- Motivated and assertive in learning and taking ownership of projects.
The ideal candidate is a team player who has excellent time management skills, communication skills, and great problem solving skills.
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
Please submit a copy of your academic transcript.