Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Senior Product Manager, Strategic Solutions (AMRD288)
||Full Time Regular
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Strategic Solutions to join our dynamic Fortinet team. This is an exciting opportunity to work across the entire Fortinet Product Line; providing specific product marketing and product management support to all product team leaders. The goal is to enable the marketing team to develop more opportunities for leadership positions.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Product Marketing: Collaborating with product leads to help on their marketing plans and execution. Providing a collaborative interface and content for key marketing campaigns and programs.
- Product Management: Providing PM leadership or support for selected products. Specification and customer insight are key skills.
- Evangelism: Attending speaking and writing to support specific campaigns and messaging
- Analyst Relations: Help plan and prepare for key Analyst events, demo’s, reviews, webinar’s
- Press Relations: Looking for newsworthy information internally and externally channeling through the marketing team to get key initiatives more air time.
This position requires somebody who can multi-task horizontally across product lines and vertically across product management, product marketing and evangelism.
5+ years of product management experience in the cloud, data center, infrastructure, networking and security sectors. 3+ years of product marketing in the cloud, data center, infrastructure, networking and security sectors. Strong technical and market familiarization with networking , security management, logging and analysis, including firewall, routing, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, virtual private networking, virtualization networking /security concepts and implementation, cloud computing, etc. Strong knowledge of network infrastructure & deployments, including security/cloud security, routing, switching, management, log aggregation, reporting, etc. Ability to manage the entire Product Life Cycle for assigned products by creating new product concepts and serving as the central resource with design, development, QA, manufacturing, marketing as the product moves to completion and distribution. Experience in working with various groups and departments (i.e. Engineers, Software architects, QA, Sales, Sales Engineering etc.)Cross collaboration teamwork experience in working with development engineering, field sales and customers. Must be a team player and have exceptional communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Bachelor or Masters degree in EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields