Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||Embedded Software Developer 3 (CARD739)
||Full Time Regular
FortiVoice (a division of Fortinet) is searching for an experienced embedded Linux application developer for our development team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing leading edge telephony products that exceed standards for usability and appeal. Fortinet’s line of telephony hardware and application software products place this as a function of critical importance. If you can take the initiative, have the ability to cooperate with others, and have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, take the next step and join our team.
Job Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience designing networked telephony
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work well within team environment
- Strong time management skills along with the ability to be self-directed and driven
- Understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specification, documentation QA processes, source control (SVN), maintenance and deployments
- Energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills
- Take full ownership of assigned tasks and work well independently as well as with a team
Technical Skills Required
- C, C++
- Perl, python, java script
- Solid background in telephony and multi-threaded software development
- Asterisk pbx knowledge an advantage
- XML technologies
- Web technologies, HTML
- Browser based management interfaces
A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent