Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Named Account Manager (CDW) (AMSL504)
||Full Time Regular
Manage and build revenue with key national resellers in the US.
Primary responsibility is to help manage the partnership between Fortinet CDW. This includes implementing account plans and marketing plans; motivate, educate, and train sales reps on Fortinet products and how to sell them; find new business; and building relationships with management levels within the resellers. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth, and manage to the company growth targets. Named Account Manager is accountable for managing all partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs. Will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management.
- Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an understanding of the technology business sector.
- Minimum 3 + years prior channel sales experience.
- Proven ability to sell solutions.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Previous experience in network security.
- Knowledgeable in the following technologies VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering.
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience