Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Procurement /Project Specialist
||Full Time Regular
Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement / Project Specialist, you will be working with internal parties to define and refine new product spec. You are responsible for coordinating with teams to design, develop, and release new products into production, and follow through on production with proactive and strategic actions that help achieve corporate growth objectives, through innovative, persistent, and conscientious
- Successful release of new products that meet the PRD, on schedule, and within budget.
- Successful assistance in realization of operations inventory requirement plan that helps achieve corporate revenue and business goals.
- Successful instilments of proactive, strategic action plans that help minimize/eliminate existing and potential threats to corporate objectives.
Job Skills Required:
- Proven experience and ability in successful interface with various management levels internal and external, engineers, developers, component suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistic providers, and customers.
- Sourcing/ purchasing or similar experiences in a hi-tech company.
- Experience with project scheduling, budgeting, RFP, component sourcing/quoting, and BOM cost analysis.
- Experience with engineering BOM and change order management.
- Knowledge in manufacturing processes, especially in server system, PCBA, and WiFi/AP related products.
- Experience and knowledge with inventory control and quality concept (transactions, IQC/OQA, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the supply chain
- 2-4 years of sourcing/ purchasing experience.
- Able to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Mandarin (and other Asian language) is an asset.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is an asset