Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Int/Sr Software Dev QA Engineer (CARD685)
||Full Time Regular
Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Development QA Engineer to join our Fortiguard operations team. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team of experienced professionals to work on some of the most innovative network security products on the market.
- Perform integrity testing on the various Fortinet products.
- Maintain and improve testing environments using virtual machines and automate the testing.
- Maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Maintain and improve testing environments which have dynamic routing, IPV6, linux and windows servers.
- Develop, maintain and execute tools and scripts using shell, TCL, Perl or other languages.
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing.
- Continuous review and improvements of testing process and implementation.
- Help developer setting up testing network environment and/or reproduce customers issues.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
Job Experience Required:
- 3 to 5 years of software testing experience. .
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and various Unix/Linux platforms.
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, patchings, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as shell, TCL, PERL
- Knowledge and experience of MySQL/MS SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IPv6, switching, firewall, Ethereal and packet sniffers.
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine configuration and setup.
A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.