Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
|Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) helps protect networks, users and data from continually evolving threats. As a global leader in high-performance network security and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM), we enable businesses and governments to consolidate and integrate stand-alone technologies without suffering performance penalties. Unlike costly, inflexible and low-performance alternatives, Fortinet solutions empower customers to embrace new technologies and business opportunities while protecting essential systems and content. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with offices around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a challenging and rewarding environment for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. Learn more at www.fortinet.com.
||Systems Engineer (CASL021)
||Full Time Regular
- We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications, and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
Job Experience Required:
- 5 - 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer.
- 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration.
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES.
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree favorable.