Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||HR Benefits Specialist (AMGA302)
||Full Time Regular
||We're growing! Fortinet is seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our HR team in Sunnyvale, California as a Benefits Specialist. You will oversee our US benefits program This is a great opportunity for an eager HR professional to join and grow their career with a successful, international High-Tech company!
• Primary contact for all US benefits inquiries, employee benefit communications and questions regarding enrollment, coverage, claims, policies, and procedures
• Oversee the annual renewal process including planning, communicating and managing the timeline for open enrollment
• Ensure market competitiveness and drive process improvements; analyze features and cost to retain and/or evolve plans
• Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant administration of assigned benefit programs
• Responsible for handling all monthly benefits vendor invoice reconciliation
• Monitor, track and audit employee eligibility for 401(k) and ensure accuracy of plan contributions to payroll and vendor
• Recommend long-term objectives regarding benefit programs
• Perform a variety of day-to-day administrative HRIS functions to ensure data integrity
• Maintain and create user accounts and settings
• Process audits and run ad hoc reports as needed
• Assists with data entry (new hire, status changes, etc.)
Job Skill Required:
• 4-6 years of work experience in benefits and HRIS management (preferably ADP HRB)
• Advanced working knowledge of benefits and pension plan design and administration
• Knowledge of federal and state HR regulations
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Efficient time management skills, with the ability to balance numerous requirements
• Experience in High-Tech an asset
• Degree/diploma in human resources, business or in a related field