Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) helps protect networks, users and data from continually evolving threats. As a global leader in high-performance network security and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM), we enable businesses and governments to consolidate and integrate stand-alone technologies without suffering performance penalties. Unlike costly, inflexible and low-performance alternatives, Fortinet solutions empower customers to embrace new technologies and business opportunities while protecting essential systems and content. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with offices around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a challenging and rewarding environment for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. Learn more at www.fortinet.com.
||Sr. IT Business Analyst (Finance)
In this newly created role you will be a key player in implementation of Fortinet’s first large scale implementation of Oracle ERP. In particular you will focus on Oracle Financials and ensure a smooth transition from our 3rd party and in house systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the hottest companies in the hottest marketplace – network security.
- Provide Oracle Financials subject matter expertise to assist the current Financials functional team in completing Oracle E-Business Suite R12 implementation
- Share subject matter expertise in Oracle Financials in Order Management, GL, AP, AR and FA, iExpense, Cash Management, and Tax
- Lead Financials Application Support teams on mission critical maintenance, support and enhancements for clients using Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and other internal systems
- Deliver daily production break and fix support and also assist with enhancements to the Oracle modules. Project Management tasks, including managing team and overall support plans, and managing functional/technical (development, system test, interfaces) teams during enhancements
- Provide the functional, technical and analytical abilities sufficient for the support and configuration of Oracle 11i/R12 applications, including experience with Oracle workflows, personalization and extensions
- Resource needs a deep understanding of the functional processes and is able to work directly with the users
- Assess current business processes and recommend best practices
- Review existing configurations and setups and make corrections and changes as needed.
- Lead technical resources when required to resolve bug fixes, and/or to produce alerts, workflows, and enhancements as needed.
- Interact effortlessly with business/user community to determine and document new functional or technical requirements, to work with other IT professionals to implement solutions
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Develop new solutions to streamline business processes through the use of an integrated ERP systems
- Provide super users with additional training regarding Oracle systems and business best practices
- Coordinate integration testing, user acceptance testing, training and documentation
Ideal applicants will possess a minimum of 7 to 10 years in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 with heavy emphasis on Financials. You must be heavy functional with light-to-medium technical knowledge of and recent hands-on experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and/or R12 Financial applications. Prior Experience in implementing one or more Oracle Financials modules - Order Management, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, SLA, Fixed Assets, iExpense, Cash Management and Tax in Oracle EBS R12 is desired. Must be solutions-oriented and have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Knowledge with GTC is a big plus Applied knowledge in supply chain and other areas a definite plus