Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Intermediate Embedded Software Engineer (AMRD283)
||Full Time Regular
Are you a Software Engineer that is always looking for a challenge? Well, our next challenge is for you to join our Embedded Software team here at Fortinet. We are consistently leading the market in revenue and new product development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the latest research and technology for our next generation high performance distributed security systems. You will gain indepth knowledge and experience working alongside some of the best and brightest software engineers in the industry. If this sounds exciting, we encourage you to apply now!
- Develop and maintain driver and application for deep packet inspection products
- Hands on in bug fixing current products
- Strong C experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Solid background in TCP/IP
- Experience with Deep Packet Inspection is highly prefered
- Experience with Linux kernel and driver development is plus
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; M.S. preferred.