Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||HR Specialist (AMGA307)
||Full Time Regular
We're growing! This is a great opportunity for an eager HR professional to join and grow their career with a successful, international High Tech company located in Sunnyvale, California. This role will provide a wide variety of tasks and exposure to overall Human Resources functions. If you have great attention to detail, can multi-task and looking for growth opportunities, than this is the role for you!
- HRIS Administration. Entering and managing employee data. Report creation and writing. Perform employee data audits. Provides employee verifications.
- Benefits Administration. Enrolling employees, managing changes, answering employee inquiries. Contributes to local wellness program.
- Recruitment Coordination. Advertising open positions, coordinating interviews, reference checks, phone and resume screens. Performs background checks. Opportunity to grow into full cycle recruitment.
- New Hire Orientation & Onboarding. Prepares new hire packages and manages first day paperwork. Organizes and presents weekly orientation sessions. Responsible for global orientation materials.
- Social Committee. Helps organize and support company events and social committee initiatives.
- Executive Support: Coordinates slides and materials for company meetings.
- Maintains Employee Files.
Job Skills Required:
- 1+ years of Human Resources administration experience. Experience within the high technology sector is an asset.
- 1+ years of recruitment coordination experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Efficient time management skills, with the ability to balance numerous requirements
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as, part of a team
- Strong computer skills in MS Office products.
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems is an asset.
- Degree/diploma in human resources, business or in a related field