Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||Sr. Hardware QC Engineer - APRD610
||Job Duties :
HW diagnostic engineer in Taiwan
1. Diagnostic Engineer with HW design experience.
2. Analyze the defect units from production sites and field sites. Filter the units with design issues and work with Engineer team and QC team to find out the root cause.
3. Co-work with Engineer team to development solutions. Work with CM for corrective action implementation and monitor the status to ensure improvement.
4. Summarize design issues and actions and feedback to Engineer team and internal data base as a close loop.
5. Familiar with factory testing environment or with production engineer background is a plus.
Job Experience Required:
1. At least 8 years experience in a EE and PE role at IPC/Networking industry.
2. Design experience of TCP/IP, L2/L3 switches. Familiar with networking products.
3. Knowledge of Linux and embedded software.
4. Problem diagnosing and solving skills.
5. Fluent communication in English, including reading and documentation.
Must have engineering degree