Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Senior FPGA Design Engineer (AMRD295)
||Full Time Regular
Working closely with our R&D architecture group, the FPGA designer will be responsible for new product development. Tasks will include overall micro architecture, detailed design, implementation and testing both in simulation and on live systems.
- High performance ASIC design from specification to RTL implementation.
- Perform ASIC verification, synthesis, timing analysis IP integration.
- Back-end vendor support.
- System/board level integration/bring up and debugging.
- Strong networking system design knowledge and familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP protocol.
- Hands-on experience on Verilog HDL and good at algorithms.
- Experience of high performance ASIC design from specification to system bring up.
- FPGA design experience to verify large scale ASIC.
- Highly motivated, positive, detail oriented and responsible.
- Good team player and good communication skills.
- Familiar with C programming is plus.
- 5 years or more networking or processor experience preferred.
- MSEE/MSCS or BSEE with more years experience