Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Sr. Manager, Software Dev QA - Wireless (AMRD275)
||Full Time Regular
Fortinet is seeking an expert Sr. Manager of Software Dev QA to help manage and develop the Wireless QA Team in Sunnyvale. This is an exciting opportunity for an expert in network test solutions and wireless products; with tremendous leadership and growth potential. If you enjoy making meaningful contributions and developing the next generation of leaders at one of the leading network security firms, this is a great fit for you!
- Design, develop, and execute network test solutions for wireless products; including scripts for automated regression testing.
- Design, develop, and execute indoor/outdoor wireless validation plans such as wireless Range and Throughput tests.
- Identify, reproduce, characterize, and log bugs.
- Verify fixes for bugs as well as plan/execute additional tests needed for fix verification.
- Execute performance, interoperability, and system level tests.
- Analyze failures and/or defects and recommend corrective actions.
- Setup customer configurations and perform testing at a System and Solutions level.
- Proactively work with engineers in debugging software and hardware solutions during new product development.
Job Skills Required
- Strong experience in WLAN testing in advanced/security protocols -WEP, 802.1x, WPA/TKIP, WPA2/AES/802.11i, WME/WMM/802.11e, QoS
- Solid automation experience
- Over 8 years of experience of Functional/Feature Testing as well as System Testing for wireless LAN products.
- Strong knowledge of WLAN, L2/L3 (Ethernet, TCP/IP), SNMP, HTTP, Linux/UNIX/Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using network monitoring and analysis tools to debug Ethernet/Wireless/IP layer problems.
- Self-motivated and passionate about software testing; and thorough and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and drive for resolutions in an amicable manner.
- Quickly learning ability for new technologies
- 3 years or more team management experience
B.S./M.S. in related field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Networking Engineering