Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Intermediate Software QA (AMRD280)
||Full Time Regular
Do you enjoy analyzing complex problems? Do you thrive on the challenge of experimenting with new research or technologies to find creative solutions? Are you looking for career and learning opportunities within a dynamic work environment with an innovative company experiencing high growth? Then joining our Fortinet team is the right move for you!
Fortinet is currently looking for an experienced Software QA Engineer to join our team in Sunnyvale. This is a very exciting opportunity to learn a wide range of networking technologies and further progress your career in this field.
- Verify, reproduce, analyze, and track defects from inventory quality control testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and developers to improve product quality by recommending the solution.
- Develop testing scripts for further debug system failures, and provide feedback for in-house testing tool.
- Use in-house testing tool and third party network tester, including Spirent, Breaking Point to run test.
- Testing different new products to evaluate their readiness.
Job Skills Required
- 2-3 Years software quality assurance experience in networking industry
- Ability to trouble-shoot effectively and solve problems
- Ability to coordinate with multiple internal teams.
- Good time management and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and switching.
- Good knowledge of computer architecture and Linux environment
- Executes functional tests using automation tools and reports results using defined process and resources
- Analyzes and identifies system defects through functional, regression, and performance testing.
- Any type of scripting, especially for automating tasks.
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering