Want to hack for the good guys? Become a white hat hacker and fight cybercrime!
Fortinet currently has a very exciting opportunity for new grads to join our Anti-Virus Analyst team in Burnaby. We are looking for talented individuals who want to study botnets, viruses, and hacking techniques to make the world a safer place. Build your virus knowledge with our growing team and become an expert in reverse engineering. As a new grad, you will be provided with extensive training to help you excel in your role and prepare you for a range of internal growth opportunities. Fortinet is recognized as an organization that continually promotes from within.
- Process computer virus/malware including virus/malware replication and analysis
- Handle virus/malware related customers’ inquiries and submissions
- Write descriptions of virus/malware for publication on Fortinet webster
- Develop programs/scripts to assist in virus/malware analysis and replication
- Develop virus/malware detection algorithms in proprietary description language
Job Skills Required
- Extensive experience in software programming
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Diploma of Technology or Bachelor of Science in Computing Science or Electrical Engineering.
Please submit a copy of your academic transcript.